New Website Launching in December 2017 for Lafayette Housing Authority
The Housing Authority of the City of Lafayette now has a new responsive website, launched December 2017 (www.theLHA.com). This new responsive website allows users to easily navigate the website no matter what device is used in viewing the website (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone). Our website is designed to provide business transparency for our families, commissioners, business partners, community stakeholders and the general public.
Some of the features/functions on the new site include:
- E-News feed from the home page now features three articles for quick review of the latest news posted on the site with archives of older articles
- Calendar of Events feed from the home page showing upcoming Calendar entries
on the home page and upcoming events
- Share Feature - All pages of the website can now be “shared” using the “share widget” at the top of the website. Share options include sharing via email, social media, printing and more
- Publishing to subscribers via text/email - a great way to stay informed about things happening at LHA
- Sign Up for News - Those interested in subscribing can sign up on the website & can also (at any time) change their subscription or unsubscribe
- Residents pages including information for residents/participants, family self-sufficiency (FSS), pay online, job search, and more
- Housing, HCV/Section 8 and Landlord pages including a form to submit a rental property for consideration in the Landlord program
- Social media integration, so content added to the site can be posted to social media without leaving the admin section of the website
- Quick links in the header for LHA’s social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Procurement and Resources pages
Locations Map – Find housing properties in your area by type of property
All residents, landlords and the general public are encouraged to visit the site and sign up for news & notifications as a subscriber. Website administrators will be able to publish to this subscriber list important information including upcoming events, news and more. The new site will be updated continually, often weekly, with new information that will benefit all residents, landlords and the public at large.
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing Inc, based in Mountain Home, Arkansas, was awarded the contract for the new responsive website. Brooks Jeffrey offers customized integrated marketing solutions to Housing Authorities across the USA. Established in 1984, Brooks Jeffrey Marketing provides integrated marketing solutions: advertising, branding, photography, public relations, promotional items, websites & social media campaigns to businesses, government entities & non-profits throughout the USA. (www.BrooksJeffrey.com)
For more information about the new Housing Authority of the City of Lafayette website, please contact Yvonda A. Bean, Executive Director/CEO at 337.233.1327 or email@example.com .