Detecting & Addressing Hazards from Mold TrainingLHA Event
Oct 03, 2019 – Oct 04, 2019
For Inspectors & PHA Employees
WHEN: Thursday, October 3rd & Friday, October 4th
- Recognize different types
of mold that can occur in housing units and common areas.
- Understand the common causes and health hazards
- Differentiate between types of mold assessment.
- Understand mold remediation and abatement procedures.
- Prevent and manage risk from mold.
More Info Contact: Bri’Ante Richard, Executive Assistant 337-233-1327
Pre-Registration Required at: HUDExchange.info